NBA Daily Fantasy Cheat Sheets
Don’t have time to do hours of research? Let us do the research for you. The NBA Daily Fantasy Cheat Sheets aggregate much of the information required to make quick and easy lineup decisions.
HOW TO USE
To find undervalued players (good plays for the day), look for favorable DvP matchups (as indicated by green color coding) in conjunction with favorable average fantasy points over the last four games (as indicated by green color coding).
- = greater than +8.0% advantage to player
- = greater than +3.0% advantage to player
- = leveled at +/-3.0% advantage to player
- = less than -3.0% disadvantage to player
- = less than -8.0% disadvantage to player
- = exceeds CASH VALUE (average value required to cash in a GPP)
- = levels CASH VALUE (average value required to cash in a GPP)
- = below CASH VALUE (average value required to cash in a GPP)
NBA DATA FIELD DEFINITIONS
|Player’s current team
|Player’s opponent for today
|Refers to the spread, money line, or over/under total of Vegas sportsbooks for a given game or slate of games. These are useful to determine likely game outcomes and make lineup decisions based off those outcomes.
|Current qualifying position of the player
|Salary of player for today
|A measure of value, the higher the number, the more projected value a player holds at his price. If a player is $5,000 and has 15 projected fantasy points, he will have 3.0 FPts per dollar.
|Defense vs Position
|Shows projected fantasy points for today's game, average fantasy points for season, average fantasy points for last four games.
|Shows projected minutes for today's game, average minutes played for season, average minutes played for last four games.
|Fantasy points per minute
|Consistency rating 6x
|Last 4 Games FPts
|Shows Date, Opponent, and fantasy points scored by the player for each of the last four games played by the player’s team. Color code signifies player made CASH VALUE based on player’s current salary for the day.