Let's make the buckies!
|NBA CHEAT SHEET||GAMES TO TARGET||CONSISTENCY VALUES||TONIGHT'S BEST MATCHUPS||TONIGHT'S BARGAINS||NBA MINUTE MOVERS||PTS/MIN LEADERS|
Hello everyone, my name is Brian Healy (healybj19). I began playing DFS during the 2013 NFL season, but it was not until 2015 that I began to dedicate the necessary time to become consistently successful.
Editor’s Note: Brian is modest, he is a DFS pro! Brian qualified for TWO live finals this NFL season, and has a total of FIVE including three entries to last year’s NBA Live Final!
I approach DFS from an analytical perspective with my own dash of intuition. My primary focus is on GPP formats in NFL, MLB, and NBA, which is exactly what I will bring you guys.
Let’s make some money!
I’m here to give you the players to consider for tonight’s NBA GPP’s.
This isn’t a list of every player I will have but rather the top guys I am including in my stacks/core, whether it be as a matchup based play, ownership based play, or even a leverage play they will all be included in this core list.
Tonight’s 6 game slate looks great for GPP’s, all of the games have a total over 202. Several key players currently have an undetermined status (Ibaka, Elfrid Payton) so continue to monitor news up until lock.[ms-protect-content id=”58224,58223,51548″]
|Top Tier||Russell Westbrook||James Harden||LeBron James||Kevin Love||Karl-Anthony Towns|
|Mid Tier||Mike Conley||Evan Fournier||Andrew Wiggins||Ryan Anderson||Mason Plumlee|
|Value Tier||Ricky Rubio||Jamal Crawford||Aaron Gordon||Markieff Morris||Marcin Gortat|
The Chalk[nba-player-widgets id=”20000571″]
- Coming off of a great game last night, James Harden will be one of if not the highest owned players on the slate.
- In addition to Harden; Kristaps Porzingis at his price and position will be high owned.
- If you’re planning to game stack; the Cavs big 3 with a piece or two from the Blazers will be very popular.
The Pivots[nba-player-widgets id=”20000544″]
- With Harden coming off yet another triple double he gets a great matchup with the Twolves, he will likely be the highest owned stud player on the slate. Pivoting to other Rockets players (Anderson, Ariza) at lower ownership while still getting pieces of the rockets production.
- Kristaps Porzingis gets the scrappy 76ers frontcourt to deal with tonight. They are quietly 12th in the league against the PF this year. Pivoting down and taking the savings with Markieff/Anderson is my recommendation.
- Game Stack: Shorter slates always lend itself to game stacking; My favorite game stack of the night that will go alittle bit overlooked is the Rockets vs Timberwolves.
My Lineup Construction[nba-player-widgets id=”20001406″]
There are a fair amount of stars on tonight’s short slate. I expect the most common roster constructions to include either Harden or a Cavs big 3 stack.
Outside of fading Porzingis I plan to build my lineups around the Core players (noted above) while mixing in game stacks & high upside/risk players around them
To date, Brian Healy is a FIVE-time live finalist with several five-figure tournament wins to his name. You can only qualify for three seats max, and Healy has won ELEVEN seats in the last three live finals combined. He plays under the username healybj19.
- 2016 WFBC Finalist (with a whopping three entries!)
- 2016 Playboy Baseball Finalist (also, with three entries)
- 2016 Playboy Basketball Finalist (with two entries)
- *NEW* 2016 WFFC Finalist
- *NEW* 2016 Playboy Football Finalist (two entries)