Move the Chains – Cash Picks

Josh Collacchi’s Move the Chains is a weekly cash game picks piece to be used for DraftKings and FanDuel. (Updated Wednesday evenings then throughout week)


The NFL is back! I am very, very excited continue writing about the NFL on RotoCurve. Week 2 was also a success, as we detailed some excellent plays in this column. In addition, our NFL Projections were excellent with top plays being at the top of the leaderboard. RC has done very well in NFL so far, so let’s keep the momentum going.

Move the Chains in Week 1 brought you Melvin Gordon, Alvin Kamara, James Conner, Brady, Fitzpatrick, Brees, Landry, Sanders, Hogan (struggled), Gronk, Jordan Reed, Ravens and Patriots defenses and more!
Move the Chains in Week 2 brought you Patrick Mahomes, Big Ben, James Conner, Christian McCaffrey, Tevin Coleman, Dion Lewis (struggled), Juju Smith-Schuster, Nelson Agholor, Emmanuel Sanders, Randall Cobb (struggled) and more!

Let’s keep the momentum moving to Week 3!


This piece will be a feature each week detailing my favorite cash plays based on my own research and projection-based analysis highlighting RotoCurve’s NFL Projections.

Everyone loves trying to win the big one in all the GPPs on your favorite DFS site, but one of the biggest edges in DFS is to play NFL cash games. Here’s how I will be playing cash this season.

Head-to-Heads. Double-ups are a discussion for another time, and single-entry 50/50s are fine if you are playing contests with dollar amounts under $5, but I think varying your contests with low entry head-to-heads is the way to go in NFL. There will be new blood to the game as always to start NFL, so take advantage by playing in head-to-head for your cash games.

Personally, I will be playing 90% H2H for cash, and the other 10% will be single entry 50/50s.

Keep in mind, I won’t be writing up Tom Brady, David Johnson, Antonio Brown every week, as they are elite plays. But I will include those guys in “others to consider” as cash guys I will have in my lineups.

Let’s get into it, here’s to continuing a prosperous NFL season…time to Move The Chains!

These picks can be used for FanDuel and/or DraftKings, as I play cash on both sites!


 – FOLLOW US ON TWITTER FOR BREAKING NFL LINEUP INFO – 


The content you are trying to access is only available to RotoCurve PREMIUM members

Join now for less than $1 / day