Latest posts by Josh Gross (see all)
- NBA DraftKings & FanDuel Picks Friday February 23rd - February 23, 2018
- NBA DraftKings & FanDuel Picks Thursday February 22nd - February 22, 2018
- NBA DraftKings Picks: Rising Star Challenge Showdown - February 16, 2018
Generally, the goal is to have a lineup of all six golfers making the cut. Some weeks it will vary, but a majority of the time, six is the goal. Every week the spreadsheet will be updated with the field and stats necessary to look into when determining your lineups.
With that being said, lets talk about some picks.
Previous 5 Winners:
2016: Brendan Steele (-18)
2015: Emiliano Grillo (-15)
2014: Sang Moon Bae (-15)
2013: Jimmy Walker (-17)
2012: Jonas Blixt (-16)
NOTE: ONLY ONE PREVIOUS WINNERS IS IN THE FIELD (Jordan Spieth 2015)
KEY STATS FOR THIS WEEK:
- SG Tee-Green
- SG Putting
- Birdie or Better
- Bogey Avoidance
- Fairways Hit
– DFS PGA Plays of the Week –
Phil Mickelson ($11,000)
- Phil is locked in at the moment, coming off a terrific FedEx Cup Playoffs, despite missing out on the TOUR Championship, and an excellent Presidents Cup. Phil typically doesn’t make the trip to Silverado, but he did it last season and it resulted in a T8. Best guess, last years result is why he’s playing this year as well. His form is as good as I’ve seen it all year. His ball striking is terrific, and he’s saving any potential bogeys with his putting. Vintage Phil, that simply didn’t look so vintage over the course of 2017. This really isn’t a loaded field, and I’m not a fan of much of the top priced guys this week. Phil happens to be in the best form of anyone at the top, and his success last season should give him some confidence heading in.