Latest posts by Josh Gross (see all)
- NBA DraftKings & FanDuel Picks Saturday December 16th - December 16, 2017
- NBA DraftKings & FanDuel Picks Friday December 15th - December 15, 2017
- NBA DraftKings & FanDuel Picks Thursday December 14th - December 14, 2017
Generally, the goal is to have a lineup of all six golfers making the cut. Some weeks it will vary, but a majority of the time, six is the goal. Every week the spreadsheet will be updated with the field and stats necessary to look into when determining your lineups.
Here we are folks. The last event of 2017! As always it’s been a pleasure providing you all with PGA coverage, and I wish all the PGA readers a Happy Holidays and New Year. I’ll be around doing NBA until then, but for now, let’s get some PGA buckies one last time in 2017! We will resume coverage with the Tournament of Champions in January.
With that being said, lets talk about some picks.
Previous 4 Winners:
2016: Mackenzie Hughes (-17)
2015: Kevin Kisner (-22)
2014: Rob Streb (-14)
2013: Chris Kirk (-14)
KEY STATS FOR THIS WEEK:
- SG Tee-Green
- SG Putting
- Birdie or Better
- Par 4 Scoring
– DFS PGA Plays of the Week –
Charles Howell III ($9,500)
- As per usual, Charles Howell III has begun his wraparound season with a hot start in the Fall. Beginning with a T19 at the CJ CUP, following that with a T15 at the HSBC Champions, and now a T4 last week at the OHL Classic. This follows the same pattern he’s been on over the last few seasons. Now he heads to the RSM Classic, an event he’s played very well at over the years. Since the event began in 2010, Howell has finished T13, T9, T73, T27, T7, T32, T6. Zero missed cuts, and while one result was quite poor, it was in the midst of an injury plagued season, so I can cut him some slack there. He’s been a terrific Fall/Winter performer over the past few seasons and now he’s trending upward. Ranking ninth in this weeks Cheat Sheet, Howell possesses terrific Scrambling and GIR, as well as being a top of the class Par 4 Scorer, and above average Putter. I find his price to be cheap even at $9500, as he’s someone who should finish Top 10 here.