Latest posts by Josh Gross (see all)
- NBA DraftKings & FanDuel Picks Friday February 23rd - February 23, 2018
- NBA DraftKings & FanDuel Picks Thursday February 22nd - February 22, 2018
- NBA DraftKings Picks: Rising Star Challenge Showdown - February 16, 2018
Generally, the goal is to have a lineup of all six golfers making the cut. Some weeks it will vary, but a majority of the time, six is the goal. Every week the spreadsheet will be updated with the field and stats necessary to look into when determining your lineups.
This week we have a new event on our overseas roadtrip, as the Tour stops in South Korea for the CJ Cup. The event will be played at Nine Bridges Golf Club, which some are comparing to Hawaii’s Kapalua, which is of course used for the Tournament of Champions. This event will consist of 78 players, featuring the Top 60 from the FedEx Cup Standings in 2017. Should any of them WD (which many did), well then more players get added. It’s shaping up to be a fun event.
With that being said, lets talk about some picks.
Previous 4 Winners:
First Time Event!
KEY STATS FOR THIS WEEK:
- SG Tee-Green
- SG Putting
- Birdie or Better
- Par 5 Scoring
- Driving Distance
– DFS PGA Plays of the Week –
Xander Schauffele ($9,800)
- The X man has been red hot ever since his win at the Greenbrier Classic, only missing one cut since then, which came at the PGA Championship. But most recently, he’s won the TOUR Championship, and finished T3 last week at the CIMB Classic. Schauffele’s summer has catapulted him up the OWGR’s from 159th to 29th. He ranks 3rd in this weeks Cheat Sheet, sporting a ranking no worse than 64th, which comes in T-G. His 16th rank in Distance, 26th in GIR, and 29th in Birdie or Better mold into what should be a successful week. His short game has been red hot, and that will be something else he’ll need in order to go low once again. Continue to stick with Xander, as he continues to excel off his Rookie of the Year honor.