Latest posts by Josh Gross (see all)
- NBA DraftKings & FanDuel Picks Saturday March 17th - March 17, 2018
- NBA DraftKings & FanDuel Picks Friday March 16th - March 16, 2018
- NBA DraftKings & FanDuel Picks Thursday March 15th - March 15, 2018
Generally, the goal is to have a lineup of all six golfers making the cut. Some weeks it will vary, but a majority of the time, six is the goal. Every week the spreadsheet will be updated with the field and stats necessary to look into when determining your lineups.
We head overseas for a smaller field event in the CIMB Classic. This event has been dominated by two men in recent years, Justin Thomas and Ryan Moore. With the shortened field, cash is not recommended, but it is certainly still an option, especially if there’s overlay.
With that being said, lets talk about some picks.
Previous 4 Winners:
2016: Justin Thomas (-23)
2015: Justin Thomas (-26)
2014: Ryan Moore (-17)
2013: Ryan Moore (-14)
KEY STATS FOR THIS WEEK:
- SG Tee-Green
- SG Putting
- Birdie or Better
- Par 4 Scoring
- Fairways Hit
– DFS PGA Plays of the Week –
Justin Thomas ($12,300)
- Who else to begin with the two-time defending Champion, Justin Thomas? JT is now the 4th ranked golfer in the world, and it’s largely in part to his terrific summer where he enjoyed a pair of wins at the PGA Championship and Dell Technologies Championship, before a 2nd place finish at the TOUR Championship to earn him the FedEx Cup Title. His form is the best on TOUR at the moment, and he now travels to Kuala Lumpur CC, where he’s won the previous two years. Thomas ranks first in our Cheat Sheet, converting birdies at the highest rate, 2nd best in Par 4 Scoring, and 6th in T-G. He ranks no lower than 47th in any stat we’ve looked at this week and while he’s the most expensive on DraftKings by a pretty large margin, he’s the favorite to win this week, so you’ll want him in your lineups.