START PLAYING ON DRAFTBOARD TODAY!
- NEW DRAFTBOARD PLAYERS GET FREE ACCESS TO ROTOCURVE
- JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS ABOVE FOR EASY ACCESS
- FAIR PLAY RATINGS FOR H2H
- “RECORD BREAKER” CONTEST FOR TOP 10 SCORES OF THE SEASON
- SEPARATE ROOKIE & VETERAN LOBBIES
There are not exactly a ton of new entrants into the DFS industry these days.
DraftBoard.com co-founders poker pro Phil Galfond and CEO Dan Quinn are attempting to attract new players with a focus on fair play and a unique live scoring animated display.
You can not help but to immediately notice on DraftBoard that they want to make new DFS players avoid sharks. This is accomplished via the choice of a “Rookie” lobby or “Veteran” lobby contest view.
What is different about DRAFTBOARD?
- A contest entry process called “FairMatch”, which attempts to create a level playing field for both single and multi-entry users.
- “Draftboard Live” features player animations overlayed on a football field or basketball court for your selected players….the longer you can keep eyeballs on your site the better, correct?
- Separate contest lobbies for Rookie and Veteran DFS players.
Fair Match contest structure features separate lobbies for low and high stakes contests and a revolutionary approach to multi-entry that levels the playing field for single and multi-entry users.
Draftboard features separate lobbies for Rookie ($1-$5) and Veteran ($10-$50) contests. You may only enter contests in one lobby on a given day for each sport.
At game time, Draftboard places your entries into contests with randomly selected, unique opponents from the same contest type. The Fair Match system matches first entries against first entries, second versus second, and third versus third.
YOU CAN PLAY ON DRAFTBOARD.COM IF YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING STATES: ALABAMA; ARIZONA; DELAWARE; FLORIDA; GEORGIA; HAWAII; IDAHO; ILLINOIS; INDIANA; IOWA; LOUISIANA; MISSOURI; MONTANA; NEVADA; NEW HAMPSHIRE; NEW YORK; TEXAS; VERMONT; VIRGINIA; OR WASHINGTON. IN ADDITION, YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT OF PUERTO RICO.